Garrett Hedlund parle d'On The Road dans une interview pour Another Man.


Quelques extraits : 

''I was a kid living with my mother, land-locked in the middle of nowhere, wondering how the fuck I would ever get a shot at life. Kerouac beautiful poetry kicks in early on in the book and it just hooked me. It was like 'Yes! This is how it should be.''

''If you're young and a little bit lost like I was back then, but you have freedom running through your veins and a yearning to run and scream and laugh, those words speak to you of endless possibility.''


Les scans de l'article : 


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Merci à  pour les scans!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire